Saturday, September 14, 2013

Healthy Living: Snacking {1}



I get A LOT of questions from my friends about my food choices and healthy lifestyle. I know for some people it may not work, but it works great for me! Hopefully you can take some of my tips and make them your own!

When I get home from school, I always exercise immediately to relax and release endorphins into my brain. This always makes me feel better. Afterwards, I generally have some sort of snack, it usually being a bowl of fruit or veggies. 

My favorite fruits are strawberries, pineapple, cantaloupe, watermelon, oranges and grapes. I usually choose about four of these different fruits (depending on what we have in the house) and have a bowl of fruit. If I don't have fruit, and I usually do, I have veggies and fat free ranch. I love all vegetables, but  I have currently been eating a lot of sugar snap peas, raw green beans and carrots. This fills me up enough to get me through my homework and until it is time to eat dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment