Thursday, November 21, 2013

My newest splurge!

I have been eyeing the Tory Burch 'Amanda Crossbody' for a long time. I used to contemplate buying it every time I saw it online or in a department store. Tory Burch is my absolute favorite designer; all of her products have a very classy aesthetic. 

This past weekend I was at my favorite mall, in my favorite five story Nordstrom, and happened to see my favorite bag. Nordstrom just so happened to be offering twenty percent off the original price on most designer brands. I, of course, took advantage of this and finally bought the bag I had been lusting over for a year.

I am so glad I finally bought it. I love crossbody bags, and this one is just perfect! It holds my keys, ID, cards, makeup, phone and more. Definitely worth the price!









No comments:

Post a Comment