Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Yoga Practice







Over the past few months I have become very interested in the practice of yoga for strength, flexibility, and mindfulness, and I wanted to share some of my thoughts with y'all! I usually go to my studio a few times a week and take either a Vinyasa flow or Bikram class. As some of y'all know, I run every day, so adding yoga to my daily routine leaves me feeling so great!

 My new love for yoga has definitely left a dent in my wallet; shopping for athletic apparel might be my new favorite thing. I have become a Lululemon addict, whether it be their running apparel or yoga mats- I love it all. I also find a lot of fun leggings at Gap and TJMaxx. I have heard wonders about Manduka yoga gear as well!

I get a lot of fitness inspiration from the internet, whether it be Tumblr or Pinterest, the inspiration is everywhere! Rachael Dee's Tumblr is one of my absolute favorites! She takes wonderful pictures and gives great advice! I also have Pinterest boards dedicated to Yoga and Fitness where I pin all of my favorite tips and ideas!

I would love to hear about your fitness routines! What are your favorite ways to stay in shape?

2 comments:

  1. I adore yoga! I really want to get more involved, but classes in my area are really expensive! I need to get some sort of yoga DVD or something. I'll check out your pinterest boards for some inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out Yoga with Adriene on youtube! She is so funny and her videos are fantastic! https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene

      Delete