Friday, August 8, 2014

Fitbit Flex




{Fitbit App}
{Sleep Log}



At the beginning of this summer, I purchased a Fitbit Flex for myself from Target. In general, I am a very active person, so a Fitbit seemed to be a great investment. The Fitbit Flex is a tracker that is worn inside of an adjustable bracelet, and tracks your daily steps, milage, sleep and calories burned, and syncs to an app on your phone. The sleep log works by detecting when you go through a cycle of REM sleep, and shows when you are restless throughout the night. You can also enter your daily intake into a food log, which is great! I use my Fitbit mainly for the total daily milage (so that I can see how far I've run if I run outside), the sleep tracking, and the burned calories (which is calculated based off of the weight you enter). The device is also waterproof, which has been great for me this summer. Overall, I am very pleased with my Fitbit and would recommend them to anyone living an active lifestyle. I'm planning on using mine in college to see how far I walking each day (my dorm is up on a huge hill). I have also used mine to calculate how far I walk when I'm in NYC (I never take public transportation; walking is the way to go). And to add to the excitement, Tory Burch has released a line for Fitbit which is now available for pre-order!

Do any of y'all have a Fitbit?

No comments:

Post a Comment