Wednesday, August 21, 2013

DIY Decorated Mason Jars



Mason jars are great for organizing anything small! I'll definitely be taking a bunch with me when I go to college next year, plus they're really cute!

What you'll need:

Mason jars- any size and as many as you want!
Painter's tape
Acrylic paint and glitter- any colors!

How to:

Tape off any patterns one the mason jars with the painter's tape (stripes, scallops, etc). Paint with chosen color and peel tape off when dry. You can add glitter wherever! I like to add it in the clear spots where the tape was. To add glitter, use glue and then sprinkle the glitter on and shake the excess glitter off!




                                       

Mine are now on my desk in my study area! They look great and are perfect for organizing everything I use while studying!








No comments:

Post a Comment