Sunday, August 11, 2013

Today I went shopping with my Mom and my Mom's best friend at a local town's annual sidewalk sale!  I got a lot of really good items, which I wasn't expecting since today was the last day of the sale, and i wanted to share them with y'all!



The local Lilly Pulitzer store was having 50-70% off of spring and summer styles! I think i tried on 5 dresses, 2 shirts, a sweater and 2 pairs of shorts in total and got 1 dress, a pair of shorts and the sweater. It literally took forever, but i am really happy about the items that i got!



Next we went to Francesca's! This is one of my favorite stores, they have really cute clothes and decent prices. They were having BOGO 50% off of clothing, so i used that to my advantage and got a top and a dress. I also got a statement necklace! Lastly we went to a store that sells brands like Vineyard Vines and Southern Proper. I got a new t-shirt from Southern Proper.


We went to a deli for lunch and an ice cream shop in the afternoon! It was a beautiful day, and a good way to start winding down the summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment