Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Chelsea and SoHo Adventures








Chelsea and SoHo have always been two of my favorite places in New York City. The atmosphere is much more relaxed than that of Times Square, and the shopping is much, much better. I spent some time walking on the Highline in Chelsea, which is an old train rail that has been turned into an overhead path. After a morning in Chelsea, I made my way down to SoHo for some shopping, and came across the SoHo location of Georgetown Cupcake! And of course, I wore my new Lilly romper for National Wear Your Lilly Day!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it down to SoHo! I'm interning in TriBeCa/SoHo this summer, and it's such a fun place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing all of your Instagram posts about your internship! Sounds like an awesome experience!

      Delete