Thursday, October 31, 2013

Makeup Frenzy






Buying new makeup is always super exciting, whether it's "designer" or drugstore, there are always good finds! I recently picked up a few products at Target, and so far, I am loving all of them!

Nail Polish: Essie's 'Power Clutch'
Powder: Rimmel London 'Stay Matte'
Lipstick: Revlon 'Iced Amethyst'
Lipgloss: Revlon 'Super Natural'

I have always been a fan of Essie nail polish. They just seem to come out with the best colors for every season. I am especially loving 'Power Clutch', which is a dark grey/green, perfect for fall! I had been looking for a new face powder and had always heard about the Rimmel 'Stay Matte' powder, and decided to finally try it out. I was surprised to find that it was only $4, and it's great! Fall is really a time to dress up your makeup color palette, so I chose a darker lipstick and a neutral lipgloss to compliment it.

What makeup products have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment