Wednesday, February 12, 2014

10 Things That Make Me Happy

{via}

I have seen this post and similar posts going around in the blogging community and on YouTube, so I figured that I would make one as well so that y'all could get to know me better! I love the idea of this post; it brings such a positive vibe with it and it is amazing to see the varying things that make people happy!

1. New York City- 
I love traveling to NYC for a short weekend trip. Just being in the city improves my overall attitude and wellbeing. I love all of the different things that the city brings, whether it be the many food choices or finding a cute new store. New York has it all!

2. Getting mail- 
I am always eager to check the mail. It is so nice to get a handwritten letter, new magazine, or even some coupons in the mail.

3. Cozy sweatshirts- 
My favorite thing to wear on a lazy day is a sweatshirt, especially if it is new and fuzzy on the inside!

4. Running- 
I love to exercise, and running is probably my favorite way to do cardio. I usually run on a treadmill and listen to a playlist on my phone.

5. Buying, wrapping, and giving gifts- 
I absolutely love hunting down the perfect gift for someone. Being able to purchase a gift that you know they will love is just great! I also love to wrap them and make the aesthetic of the gift just pretty in general. I always love getting gifts with cute wrapping and decorations, and have turned that love into something I can do for others!

6. Birthdays
I love, love, love birthdays. Whether it be my birthday or celebrating someone else's birthday, there is always happiness in the air!

7. Buying the perfect item for yourself- 
I have always loved the feeling I get when I find the perfect item while shopping, whether that be a new purse or a Lilly dress, it always makes me so excited to get home, take it out of it's bag, and put it to use.

8. Flowers- 
I love seeing all of the flower choices at the grocery store. It is, of course, always wonderful when I receive flowers from someone else!

9. Dessert- 
Sweets are my favorite. I love to bake, so finding new recipes and trying them out is always fun! Having a warm gooey cookie with ice cream, or a piece of cake with rich frosting after a good meal is always something to look forward to.

10. A good book- 
Reading has always been a favorite pastime of mine. Finding a new series and reading the entire thing within a few days or weeks is a guilty pleasure of mine. I love being taken in by the story lines and being right there alongside the main character.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely with you when it comes to getting mail and wrapping gifts! Those are two of my favorite things.

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete