Thursday, February 6, 2014

Liebster Award

I want to thank Caroline at Pink and Green Pearls for nominating Life in Pearls for the Liebster Award! I was so excited when I found out I was nominated; I just love finding new blogs and expanding my social circle!


Here are the rules:

1. List eleven facts about yourself
2. Answer the questions of the person who nominated you
3. Create eleven new questions
4. Nominate new bloggers who have less than 200 followers

Eleven Facts About Me:

1. I love to workout and eat clean
2. I am graduating High School after three years, instead of the traditional four
3. I have traveled out of the country four times, all to the same place (Cayman Islands)
4. I love to read. Sometimes I will sit down and finish an entire book in one night
5. Baking is one of my favorite things to do! I love trying new recipes out on my boyfriend 
6. My favorite color is mint green
7. I have wanted to be a doctor since the seventh grade
8. I will be pursuing a degree in genetics at UGA starting Fall 2014
9. I want to be a Cardiothoracic surgeon
10. I listen to all different kinds of music
11. I love all holidays, especially birthdays

Caroline's Questions:


1. Why do you love blogging?
I love blogging because it is way for me to share my style and be involved with fashion, even though it is not what I wish to pursue as a full career.

2. Navy or black?
Definitely Navy!

3. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I would probably be a dog- I don't know why!

4. Favorite holiday? 
Birthdays- anyone's birthday!

5. Favorite book series and why?
I love the Divergent Triology. It is one of those series that just gets you hooked!

6. Your favorite thing to blog about?
I love posting OOTDs and recipes!

7. Style inspiration?
I don't have one particular style inspiration. I love to look for inspiration on Pinterest and Tumblr, and in magazines.

8. Favorite Lilly Pulitzer pattern?
Ice Cream Social

9. What should I watch next on Netflix?
Grey's Anatomy. I am watching every season again for the third time

10. Best birthday memory?
This past summer I spent my birthday at Georgetown University's Medical school, and got to work with cadavers and learn to suture

11. Favorite blog?
I love reading Life with rMe and Belles in Bows!

My Questions:

What is your favorite meal?
Best memory to this date?
Favorite subject/class in school?
Favorite item from Lilly Pulitzer?
What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Best movie you have seen recently?
Most worn item in your wardrobe?
Favorite Bath & Body Works scent?
Most worn nail polish color?
What makeup product could you not live without?
Favorite quote?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! And loved reading all your answers :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute | @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination! I loved reading this!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey's Anatomy is literally the best show ever - I'm obsessed too!

    sydney
    everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete