Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Preppy Girl Tag

{via}




Questions:

1. Whats your definition of preppy? To me, "preppy" is a way of life and style. It is very classic, sharp and put-together, but fun at the same time.
2.Whats your all time favorite brand? (I can't just choose one) Lilly Pulitzer and J. Crew
3.What is your favorite Lilly item/ What is your favorite print? I love all of my Lilly shift dresses, I couldn't just choose one! My favorite print would have to be either the new Written in the Sun or Get Nauti
4. Favorite preppy Youtuber? Sarahbelle93x of course!
5. Jack Rogers or Sperry Topsiders? Definitely Jack Rogers! I wore mine almost every day last summer!
6. Jeans or Khakis? Jeans
7. Opinion on Oxfords? I love them, and usually wear them a few times a week
8. Duck boots, Riding Boots, or Hunters? Depends on the outfit; I wear my riding boots with dressier outfits, and my Hunter boots when I "dress down".
9. Navy or Black? Definitely navy!
10. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you love J.Crew? 11
11. Favorite Ralph Lauren clothing item? My black quarter zip pullover sweater!
12. Pearls or bows? I love both, but I wear pearls more often.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah Belle is definitely one of my favorite YouTubers also! And Navy is my favorite over black. There's so much of it in my closet!
    I found your blog from Her Campus and I am so glad that I did! Love it!

    xo Sydney
    everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tag! I haven't seen this one before :)

    ReplyDelete