Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blogger Breakfast in Bed




Dorothy at Prep In Your Step came up with the fantastic idea of a blogger breakfast in bed, giving bloggers everywhere a chance to collaborate on one topic and answer some fun questions! This morning I am enjoying my daily breakfast of fruit and yogurt with lots and lots of coffee (of course)! I love to start off with a healthy breakfast to put the rest of my day on track! 

Blogger Breakfast Questions:

What is the first thing you do on a lazy Saturday morning?
Put on my warm and comfortable sweatpants and make a pot of coffee

What would your ideal breakfast be, don't forget the coffee?!
French toast with fresh fruit, powdered sugar and maple syrup 

If you could have woken up this morning and been anywhere, where would it be?
Somewhere warm and snowless

What is your favorite instagram filter?
I generally only use the filters on the app VCSOcam


Thank you Dorothy for coming up with such a fun idea; I can't wait to see what other bloggers do with their lazy Saturday mornings. Don't forget to post a picture of your morning on Instagram and use the hashtag #blogbreakfastinbed.

3 comments:

  1. That breakfast looks so good! I participated in #blogbreakfastinbed as well! http://privateschoolprepster.blogspot.com/2014/02/blogbreakfastinbed.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are fantastic - my mouth is watering! I also participated in #blogbreakfastinbed!

    xo

    Sydney
    www.everydaysouthernprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! I love reading all of your posts!

    ReplyDelete