Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Spring Essentials

Nike Tempo Running Shorts // Jack Rogers Classic Navajos // The North Face 'Resolve' Rain Jacket // Pixie Pant // Boatneck Tee // Nike Free Run 4.0 // Chambray Popover // Murfee Scarf // Linen Blazer // Chino Shorts // Printed Wristlet // Statement Necklace

After all of the snow we have gotten in the past few months, I sure am ready for Spring and warmer weather! This week is actually supposed to be in the 40s and 50s where I live, so it is definitely putting me in the mood for Spring! These pieces are some of my favorites for everyday wear in the Spring!

 What collections have you been loving for spring?

1 comment:

  1. I really love that mint is still going to be a big trend this spring! I also love jewel tones. I need that North Face!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete