Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Weekend in Photos: New York City













 1. The view from our hotel looking over to the New Jersey side // 2. Giant Christmas lights near Rockefeller center // 3. One of the Christmas window displays at the iconic Macy's in Manhattan // 4. Breakfast at Junior's- My favorite! // 5. The Diane von Furstenberg building in the Meatpacking District // 6. My absolute favorite cake from Amy's Bread in Chelsea Market // 7. Lunch at Katz's Deli- So good! // 8. Watching Born Cages perform at the Studio at Webster Hall- I am definitely loving their EP // 9. Trying my first ever Ladurée macaron- I had the gingerbread flavor and it was delicious! // 10. Trying on (and ordering, oops!) some Lilly Pulitzer dresses at the store on Madison Avenue!

Needless to say, I had a fantastic time in the City. Over the years I have acquired a list of my favorite places, shops and restaurants. I miss it already and am looking forward to my next trip in early summer. 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Those photos are awesome! I've always wanted to go to NYC! :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever have the chance to go, definitely do so! No matter what time of year it is, it's beautiful up there!

      xx

      Delete