Sunday, December 8, 2013

Winter in New York City





{Gingham Oxford // Cable Knit Sweater (Similar) // Excursion Vest // Jeans // Flats // Tory Burch 'Amanda' Crossbody}


New York City is my absolute favorite place on earth. No matter what time of year it is, there is always something to do. In the winter, the Christmas spirit can definitely be felt in NYC; with the Rockefeller tree, the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular, the ice skating rinks and, of course, the cold. I spent this past weekend in Manhattan and had an amazing time. These photos were taken in the Flatiron district of Manhattan right near the iconic Flatiron building. Although it was pretty chilly outside, I was perfectly content in a thick sweater and my favorite J. Crew vest with my warm Starbucks coffee in hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment