Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas To All






{Blouse // Pixie Pant // Quilted Barbour Coat // Riding Boots: (Similar) // Pearls}

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope y'all had a fantastic day with your families and friends! I spent my day in Virginia with family and it was great; filled with lots of laughs, great food and great memories! I am so grateful for all of my family and friends, and all of the gifts I received! We woke up very early this morning to open presents and eat our traditional Christmas morning breakfast before heading to see the family. I hope to share some of my favorite gifts in a future post! I definitely had a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Love love love your jacket! Super cute outfit too! :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilted coat! Great put together look. I love it!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete