Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year

{via}

Everyone knows the cliché "New Year, New Me". The beginning of any new year usually means a rush of euphoria right as the Times Square NYE ball is about to drop, a fresh start, and setting new goals. Most people make New Years resolutions, but most of them never happen. This year I have come up with a few {realistic} goals for myself that I hope to attain during 2014.


{1} Be Truly Happy- I have always struggled with being happy with myself and the way my life is. This year my main goal is to achieve real happiness for myself, and positively affect my entire being.

{2} Choose the right college for me- I will be going off to college in a few months {time is flying by!} and I have narrowed my choices down to my favorite two. It is going to be a tough decision, and I want to make sure that I make the decision solely for myself and my future.

{3} Start doing yoga and pilates- For the past six or so months I have been running 2+ miles every day, and would love to incorporate some yoga and pilates into my workout routine!


What goals are you setting for yourself in 2014?

2 comments:

  1. I love your goals. They're very real and achievable! I hope your decision on what university to attend ends up being a great one. If it's a tough decision, I'm sure you really can't go wrong either way!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete