Monday, December 9, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: Part Two

Here are some gift ideas on the pricier side. These would be great for family members and close friends! 


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

1. Sequined top- Sequins are definitely a trend this winter. They are perfect for the holidays!

2. Vest- As y'all know, I love my J. Crew vests. They are the perfect addition to any outfit; I wish I could have one in every color!

3. Fancy coat- Every girl needs a coat that can be dressed up or down.

4. Tory Burch Handbags- Tory Burch is my favorite designer. I lust over all of her purses, and I especially love the Thea crossbody.

5. Monograms- Monogrammed jewelry and accessories are the perfect gift for any preppy girl.

6. KJP bracelets- These look absolutely gorgeous paired with a watch!

7. Statement necklaces- Big necklaces go great with oxfords, and definitely add a dressy tone to an outfit.

Check out Gift Guide: Part One if you haven't already!

What are you lusting after this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment