Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide: Part One

It is now officially the holiday season! One of my favorite parts of the holidays is buying gifts for others; I just love picking out the perfect gift and wrapping it up! I wanted to give y'all some gift ideas for your friends and family. Here are my favorites for under $50...


{1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8}

1. Fuzzy socks- I love getting socks as gifts. I know it's kind of the "joke" gift, but in the winter, most girls are wearing boots. Crew socks or knee high socks go great with boots!

2. Makeup- Every girly-girl loves makeup. I especially love all of the gift sets Sephora has for the holidays!

3. Wristlet- These are great for on the go! I actually have a Lilly wristlet in a different pattern, and I love it!

4. Scarves- Adding a scarf to a cute outfit can keep you very warm in the winter while walking between classes! I love J. Crew Factory's infinity scarf collection.

5. Candles- Bath and Body Works always has great candles, no matter what season it is! I am currently using Twisted Peppermint in my room; it smells like Christmas!

6. Coin Purse- This little coin purse from Fossil caught my eye! It is so cute and they have lots of others as well!

7. Makeup case- J. Crew always has the cutest makeup cases. They are great for traveling or just spending the night at a friend's house!

8. Philosophy set- Philosophy always comes out with adorable holiday gifts sets, and they smell amazing!


Be on the lookout for part two of this post, and feel free to leave your gift ideas in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Love your picks. That wallet wristlet is really cute!


    Xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete