Friday, January 17, 2014

Cheers

{via}
My crazy week of final exams and end-of-course work has finally come to a close. I feel like it has been forever since I have had the chance to sit down and write an in depth blog post. I have a four day weekend, and my second semester begins next Wednesday. It's hard to believe I am already more than half-way through my senior year; the time is flying by, but I'm not complaining. My college decisions are narrowed down to my top two, and I will be visiting both next weekend so that I can be confident in my final decision. This coming week is going to be very busy (lots of exciting events)! 

I have so many ideas for future posts, and I am very excited about the future of my blog. I will (hopefully) be posting much more frequently in the upcoming weeks, let me know if you have any recommendations or requests for future posts! 

I am going to spend the majority of my weekend relaxing, getting ready for my trip, and planning! How will you spend your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment