Friday, January 10, 2014

Lilly New Year Cheer Sale







I was delighted to find my Lilly order from the New Year Cheer Sale today when I arrived home from school. For those of you who don't know, Lilly Pulitzer holds two semi-annual online sales throughout the year; one at the beginning of the New Year and one at the end of summer (Endless Summer Sale). The prices are great, but the products sell out very quickly. Fortunately, I was able to sneak in a little bit of shopping during class, and ended up with four beautiful Lilly purchases! 

Items Pictured: Corrie Skirt, Murfee Scarf in Tete a Tete, Lonnie Dress in white, and You Gotta Regatta iPhone 5 case

2 comments:

  1. You Gotta Regatta is one of my favorite Lilly prints! Unfortunately, I live in the west coast and wasn't willing to wake up at 5 am to shop the sale. I woke up at 7, just because, and everything I had put in my tote was sold out by the time I went to buy them! I love the Lonnie Dress. I can't wait until the Endless Summer Sale!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely make sure to shop the Endless Summer Sale! I think it is better than the New Year Cheer sale. And I can't wait to wear the Lonnie Dress; it is actually going to be my graduation dress :)

      Delete