Friday, January 24, 2014

My Carry-On Essentials





I'm leaving to fly to the south for college visits in a few hours! I love airports and flying, and I couldn't be more excited to finally get to semi-warm(er) weather!

My tote bag is from Vineyard Vines, and to my surprise, it is very spacious! It has three open pockets on the inside, one open pocket on the outside, and a zipper pocket on the inside. Plus the top has a zipper closer. In my bag I have my quart-sized bag of liquid toiletries, a magazine for the plane ride, my phone charger, my iPad, my Lilly agenda, my crossbody that I am going to use on campus, aviator sunglasses, and my Lilly jewelry pouch filled with all of the jewelry I am taking with me. This bag is the perfect size for all of my necessities!

What are your carry-on essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment